? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

Divine Appointments

God is in control and still working in lives. I hear that, I say that, I share that, but living in its truth? Not so much!

Last night we were heading home from church and got a phone call from a missionary friend of ours. They were at IHOP and wanted us to join them so we did. We got there and sat down with them in the booth. Our waitress came over with one of the other waitresses and asked me if I recognized them. I didn't. They were talking to me and giving me hints, not helping. Finally they told me that I knew them from Bossier Max. They remembered my name, but I had to apologize for not knowing theirs. In my defense, there are alot more of them than there are of us!

It was such an amazing thing to see some of our girls out, working, and regathering their lives. We invited them to church and left them with some tracts. I have no idea what God is going to do next, but...prayerfully He will give us further contact with them. Either way, I had an opportunity to encourage them and have their faces and names committed to memory so I can pray for them!

And....just that morning Steve and I were talking about prayer. I have so much to pray about right at this moment. God provided a really long list for me to give back to Him....so got to run...I have another appointment!

0 comments: