? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 29, 2008

Spud Buds

Seriously....on the left is Pirate Steve, and I am on the right-in a state of evolution (the missing link!). LOL...wow....and here is how it happened. Mr. Potato Head has certainly made a comeback. I LOVE it! I had already gotten a small set with accessories for Kat and Todd, but wanted a big one for me. We are browsing through Big Lots the week of Christmas, just because I hadn't been in there this season and wanted to look around. I was really done with Christmas, but was on the prowl for Three Kings Gifts...and there it was..Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head complete with three different accessory sets, a pirate, birthday, and scavenger hunt set. I gasped and my mouth dropped open! My dear hubbie bought it for me. After a few more stops, we headed home...he to put together a laptop table (way cool by the way), and me to assemble Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. There ya have it...they have now taken their places side by side on a ledge in my living room.They aren't alone though-beside them is Alex (he is a corn cousin), Kat who is a fashionable carrot, and Shawna-a very classy spud!

Life should be lived and enjoyed! We had so much fun assembling our spuds. My brother did an office spud (for Todd) while I put together the fashion queen, and Alex his spud bud..then we were off to the full size Mr. and Mrs...took on a whole new meaning of "family and friends!"

0 comments: