? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Individualism and Yada Yada!

How important it is to be an individual-not a copy of someone or something! It is an amazing thing to think not two of us are identical in every way, not even twins. God knew that when He created each one of us. If He created us to be individuals, and works in us as individuals, why would He want us to be just like anyone else??? I LOVE that about our God. I LOVE seeing that freedom in people, that comfortableness with themselves and other people around them. I LOVE being in unknown situations where everyone is at ease. That isn't always easy for me. Sometimes the situation just feels awkward, something is hanging in the air, something non tangible, but nevertheless there. One of my goals in my home is to make it as user friendly as possible; a place where people can feel comfortable being themselves. Sometimes I nail that and admittedly, sometimes I don't. I am very glad for when I do! I LOVE it when I am free to be myself and those around me also have that freedom!

I am reading the Yada Yada series which is about a white suburban Christian family who moved to inner city Chicago to be involved in inter-racial ministries. The wife and main character, Jodi, is a teacher who gets involved in this women's conference and prayer group consisting of women from diverse nationalities and religious backgrounds. One is a messianic Jew, several are African or African-American, there is a Japanese college student, a Honduran, a white yuppie, and an ex-con raising her younger brothers. The mix teaches each one how valuable it is to see life through someone else's eyes. Jodi is learning alot about herself from the other women in her group. She is developing a real touchable faith, which is quite different from religion. I find myself identifying with Jodi. It sure is easy to be religious. It is much more difficult to live a life committed to the truth of what I believe and be completely comfortable with that in myself and with others who don't necessary believe like I do. It is a challenge to live in grace and extend grace! I am loving this series and highly recommend it! Take a peek, bet you love it too!

http://www.amazon.com/Yada-Prayer-Group-Book/dp/1591450748

0 comments: