? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Priorities

The last few weeks have been tests of setting priorities. It has been so busy...and I would have to admit, I haven't kept my priorities straight. Every day has been full beyond my ability to keep up.

I was looking through my blog posts just a sec ago and found this one in my drafts. I have been so busy that I forgot I left it there!

Yes, priorities, that is really the work God must be doing in my life at this time. What is important and what is not? Finding balance to get what is important done is definitely my life challenge. Spending my time and energy where it really matters, and where it doesn't....the question is what does God really want me to do? What does He really have for me today? I was chatting with my friend this weekend on our way to Oklahoma. She is having some struggles, and her struggles reminded me to be the kind of parent, and the kind of friend, and the kind of wife that is able to let go and let the ones I love soar. Letting go is NOT easy. It isn't easy finding a way to let everyone else live however they choose even if they are choosing a destructive path, while trying to keep my own life in right perspective. God...all God...He continues to bring people and circumstances into my life to remind me....Watch those priorities. Keep them in order. God first, husband second....and from there...take a number.

0 comments: