? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Social Programming?

I was sitting in church last night and noticed this newlywed couple a few rows up. The wife has rather long hair and the husband definitely has a thing about that. He plays with her hair the entire time he is sitting with her. So...I glance around. I notice an older married couple up on my left. They are sitting kind of sideways, the husband on the left of the wife. She too has longer hair (at least than mine) and he too is playing with her hair.

I like to play with my hubbie's hair, but have never really thought about him playing with mine. I am always running my fingers through his, but thought and thought and thought....does he play with my hair? He has always been ok with mine being shorter. I keep mine shoulder length or thereabouts because mine is so thin and it is just not pretty long. Not to mention, it is so straight that I can't do anything with it when it is longer.

We get home from church and are sitting on the loveseat. He is on my right (he is almost always on my left), and I am playing on the laptop. He reaches over and starts playing with my hair. For quite some time, I sat there, and he played with my hair.

In literature, hair represents sexuality...hmmmm???? My husband just told me that "they say" (who) that it is sensual for a guy to play with a girl's hair. Well...food for thought...in all of our culture, all those things experts say is taught-you know, gender social programing, how is it that guys still like long hair and can't resist playing with it? Is that gender social programing, or is it something in their genetic code?

0 comments: