? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Faithfulness

That has to be my most coveted character quality. It is the one that most testifies to me who God is. He is faithful, all of the time...not just once in awhile or when I deserve it, but ALL the time. I am so thankful He is faithful, and that His faithfulness is not tied to my faithfulness. I am not always faithful, but I want to be. My husband, however, has a remarkable sense of faithfulness. It is probably one of his strongest qualities...at least it is the one I admire the most.

One of the things that impressed me the most about Jon was his faithfulness. I am thankful that he too has that quality, and that Katherine responded to a man that has the same qualities as her dad.

0 comments: