? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Choices, Choices, Choices

Choices, choices, and more choices. This has certainly been the story of our life for quite some time! Wall colors, paint, trim, flooring, purchasing new vehicles, dealing with family conflicts and issues! I was working on my Sunday School lesson this morning and thinking about choices David made. His sin with Bathsheba affected a multitude of people for many years to come. I am teaching on Absalom today/his life and death as a consequence of the choices David made. How will the choices I am making today affect those I love in the years to follow?

Making the right choice is easier said than done...often it is not a choice between right and wrong but a choice between best and better. Sometimes it is a choice to stay the course, to move in another direction, to hang on or to let go. I am not very good at deciding when to hang on or when to let go. I ALWAYS want to hang on. I equate hanging on with faithfulness which is an important character quality in my life.

I have been browsing ideas for Christmas, balancing working on the house, meditating on what is true and good, investing in others, and trying to keep my mind Christ centered. I find my mind drifts continually from one thing to another like a kite being blown around in a wind storm! I love my life. I love the gifts God has given me. I love my husband and children. I love knowing that He is in control. He is working in lives. I hope, I pray I am making the right choices at this time of my life. I do not want to violate Scripture truths or try to live according to my own wisdom. I need God!

1 comments:

4ever&evermymarine&me said...

Hmmmm. Hanging on or letting go. I always thought it was a good thing that 99% of things I could "let go" of, but maybe I should hang on a bit more for some!! ;) lol