? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What We Are Made Of?

My pastor once said that adversity/trials reveal to ourselves what we are made of...God already knows, but He allows such things in our lives so we can come to the truth about who we are, what we need to change, where we need to grow, and definitely what we need to surrender over to Him! Adversity...know a little about that...it has indeed shown me what I am made of. It has revealed my strenghts and my weaknesses. Not only is my character challenged and brought into the light, so is my family's, and all the others who touch my life. I am getting to see what is real and what isn't. I am getting to see so clearly....a flood...water...life....the cleansing power of water, the healing ministry of the Holy Spirit. God how could I ask for more? How could I ever take for granted the depth of love you have for me such that you would bring into my life exactly what I need at any given moment to prune away that which hinders me from bearing fruit!

I have moments I want to drift back into what I was and hold on to those things I valued...but then I look around, and I remember. I sit with my sister-in-law or my brother, or my husband and we remember how far we have come. I have moments where I am feeling a little self-centered, loneliness or pity will wave over me, thoughts will rear up, and I start slipping into a life lived in the flesh....but then there is God. He draws my thoughts back to Him, and I know once again that He is in charge here and it is not about me, but about His grace being worked out in my life. What was I made of-me....what will I be made of-I hope just Jesus!

0 comments: