? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 14, 2008

Next Book on the Reading List

http://www.maxlucado.net/shopping6.00/shopexd.asp?id=25779

Thinking this is going to be the next book on my reading schedule! I love Max Lucado...he writes on a Biblical topic in such a readable way that you have to stand back and go "ah." The online devotions I get from him have been excerts from this book. It is a book about Biblical personalities, and I am interested!

Hmmm..should finish Jumping Ship, the Lewis Carroll collection, and a new one by Emily Barnes I just picked up-Life Management for Busy Women (yep....that one sounds curious!). I do confess-I read several books at one time...which is probably weird to some, but because they aren't 'novels,' and cover totally different things, it is possible.

I snatch read, a little here and a little there. I am usually reading something classic and something about Christian living at any one time. Sometime during my chaotic day, I try to crawl into my private sanctuary-usually the bathtub, and slide right into another world.

0 comments: