? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feels Like Chaos

After making the decision to change blog locations, to start anew, to move on, to change the focus of my mind...as hard as that all is...change is certainly never easy...a Sanctus Real song came on the radio. I keep the radio on Klove, in the vehicles and in the house. Music has kept me focused during all the difficulties of my life these past few months. "Whatever You're Doing" has been running through my mind all day today, as if God was taking time out from running the world to remind His struggling child that He is at work in my life. It feels like chaos, but...I surrender...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06AgY5Xoavw

3 comments:

4ever&evermymarine&me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4ever&evermymarine&me said...

This is an awesome song! Don't think I've heard it before now. It reminds us that God's grace can wipe our slate clean and enable us to start over. :)

Empty Nester said...

I love this song and right now it reflects my heart cry to God!