? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feeling Forced

Ever feel like you are being forced into a decision, backed into a corner, not sure how to get out...where is the door...window...some avenue of escape? Yep, that is just how I am feeling right now. I finally came to the end of my rope, tied a knot, and said, "Lord, I can't keep living the way I have been living. I am never going to get balance this way. My marriage and family are just more important than I have been treating them...and I don't want people dictating to me what to do when it is YOU I am supposed to be following." Ok..so here I am, holding on to the rope, swinging a bit and thinking...making progress...going in the right direction...and

SLAM...there went the door and here I am huddled in that corner looking for a way of escape....

0 comments: