? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 9, 2009

Hospital Ambush

Following the lead of a dear friend, who unexpectedly waged an all out nerf war on us a week back, Kat and I decided to launch an attack on our friends sitting in the ccu waiting room! LOL...They said they were bored....we thought we would lighten the air a bit. We loaded up our weapons, undertook the journey to the designated location, made our way through the winding corridors, and oh so slyly showered our targets with a barrage of nerf darts! (In the CCU of WK at about 10 pm last night!) That was too much fun!

What a time we had...playing with nerf guns and of course....a round of scrabble. I lost the last round...and barely sqeaked by on this one, but....I AM THE CHAMPION...:0 [smile-maybe I shouldn't go right to champion...after all, my opponent is really smarter than I am...I just got lucky!]

This week has flown by....been an emotional one as I came to the conclusion that I can't continue to live my life by the whims of others...I can't find rest and peace if I allow others to determine how to spend my days...God has to be the pilot of this ship. I wrestled and wrestled with my own inadequacy, the needs presented before me, and what I could and couldn't do. In the end, I had to come face to face with where I am, what God is allowing me to do and be, and what He wants for my life. 24 hours goes by quickly...and that is all I have to accomplish His goals for me. I can't be all, do all, ....just can't.

So...once the decision is made, I am free to listen to God's prompting....obey His voice...and then I GET to have fun in my service to Him....hardly seems like a sacrifice being at the hospital till late late late...that was ONLY my first ambush (you're gonna need your own guns!) there is definitely more to come!

1 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

LOL!!! We has ablast too!!!! But guns are not in the budget so we shallhave to remain UNARMED!!! ROFL!!!!!

love ya
Tami