? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Learning....

I have to write this essay for the masters program...like I need to write it right now....on All Children Can Learn. I have been thinking about it for some time. In our AWANA program at church we bused in kids from lower economic status, many had learning issues and behavior problems. I have been blessed to share my life with children from various races, family situations, and educational ability. They all learn. Learning is life...part of life....whether we are learning to walk and talk, to relate to other people, to gauge our boundaries and social behaviors, to read and do 'rithmetic. Hmmm....now how to organize that into an essay!

I am a little more motivated today...for one,my deadline is approaching, two-I helped Jon write one for his English class this weekend. Juices are flowing now....:)

0 comments: