? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 5, 2009

Renewal

And we're off......

The race has officially begun into a new year, and we of course plunged right in! We are excited about the new possibilities, and the hope (prayer) our house will be completed sometime in this year! This week, we are going to finish up our room (except floors), do some detail work around the house, framing and what not, and really work on Kat's room. During the month of January, really plan on making a sizable dent in Kat's room (laying tile in there and we know that is a bit time consuming!) and getting two of the bathrooms up...this one bathroom thing-not so much fun! (Are we spoiled or what!)

Our services yesterday were amazing. Our pastor is just on it...let me tell you. There are so many times I am sitting there, overwhelmed with life, tired from this high speed life we live, and struggling to pay attention. He challenges me with just one word or statement, or Scripture...and then I am all ears. I taught Sunday School yesterday on the laying of the foundation for the new temple commissioned by Cyrus. My point was the judgment that got Solomon's temple destroyed and the building of lives on the right foundation. All of which relates to whether we are hearing God and obeying, or not. My pastor went that same route during morning services-what does God say and what are we doing with it? Are we telling ourselves something totally different, lying to ourselves, others, and God, or what??? So easy....to convince ourselves of something that isn't true!

I wonder as I start again, first week back to normal after Christmas, first week to try out those new commitments-ya know, gonna read my Bible through, pray, lose weight, etc....what God has in store for me. In just the past six months, He has opened the doors to relationships I thought were once lost. In two days, two women I haven't heard from in over 10 years have reappeared again. Hmmm...what does that mean, and what do I do with it? We parted ways because of conflicts which could not be resolved...time does heal all wounds...but are they any different, am I?

1 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Happy New Year friend! :) Hang on for the ride for 2009! THANKS SO MUCH for comeing and blessing us at the hospital! It was SOO GOOD to see you :) The hug was the best part of all! :) I look forward to spending lots of time together in 2009! :) Noah is now addicted to Teddy Grahams thanks to "Aunt Tina" lol :)

Love ya the Mostest!
hugs
Tami