? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Randy Travis Concert




I NEVER win anything...up until this week that is. My hubbie entered me into a drawing for 4 tickets to hear Randy Travis perform at one of the local churches here. I didn't even know he had entered me, so the win was that much sweeter. I found out Friday night that we had won. Then I started debating...4 tickets? Steve said he would watch Caitlyn if I wanted to make it a girls' night out, which is what we did. Sometimes something is so ordained by God that all I can do is stand in awe. This was one of those times. The opening musician gave testimony about her struggle with depression, and her songs were songs of deliverance and victory. We barely made it through that without tears. Then Randy Travis took the stage. He sang a mixture of songs, told a few jokes, shared his testimony, and sang again. At one point, I reached over and hugged Tonia, and asked her if we were going to make it through the night without tears-we didn't! One of the songs he sang I have never heard before but was so powerful. "Raise him up" I am going to look for it on youtube, but for the moment...back to his testimony-the Pastor presented a clear presentation of the gospel and provided opportunity for anyone present to accept the Lord. It was just sweet to not only be there, by without aqny previous effort on my part, and to be sharing that with three beautiful women. All of us needed to be there. All of us heard God's message in song...I found myself praying in my heart and seeking God's desire for my life and knowing His call on my life has been the same for quite some time, yet, I keep struggling to heed it. Lord, help me to not only hear, but to obey!

0 comments: