? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Same Direction

I have been using the few minutes I have in the morning to check mail, read an online devotion, and try to catch up on any blogs I follow. One I follow is a Christian ministry blog with thoughts for the day. With all of that, my devotions, and I have again picked up an Elizabeth George book (Life Management for Busy Women! LOL-been too busy to read it!) and started reading it again, God is directing my heart. I am always amazed how everything works together. The devotions, the thoughts, the book I am reading are all pointing me in the same direction. Isn't God good!!!

http://life-withchrist.blogspot.com/

My minutes are up, and I have to go!

0 comments: